Small gold hill building was built in 1569, 490 meters above sea level, with masonry, and the body inside the boat top shape. On the 20%, a staircase, the upper brick wood structure housing a shop. The shape is special, the the Great Wall and the building on the west side of watchtowers are not directly connected, want to enter or go to the Great Wall to the other side of the watchtowers, must pass through the wall inside the door of the coupons to bypass customs. Repair the shop tiles in 1987. According to legend, the building was also built by the Jiangsu and Zhejiang soldiers, their years of longing for home, car Yongjia Zhenjiang Jinshan island named this building.